Which desktop application should I use to read and manage my e-mail?
We strongly encourage the use of e-mail desktop applications that actively support the latest coding standards. By using these applications:
You Benefit: The security, speed and experience of your e-mail management is vastly improved. HTML formatted e-mails will be handled more elegantly and will be rendered beautifully.
The Web Benefits: The more people that support the latest coding standards, the less time web developers need to spend on accommodating outdated and lagging applications. This translates directly and considerably to more time spent, by web developers collectively, on moving the web forward based upon the latest standards.
Aarfie is extremely passionate about providing you with the best user experience in all areas of the web as well as contributing to the advancement of the web wherever possible. To help us with this goal, please consider using one of the following desktop applications to manage your e-mail.
If you are currently using a different e-mail desktop application, changing to one of the following is free and will take only a few minutes of your time.
Recommended Desktop E-Mail Applications
- Apple Mail (pre-installed on all Mac OS installations)
- Mozilla Thunderbird
Last Modified: 26th December, 2010
Other ‘E-Mail’ Articles...
- How do I get a new e-mail address?
- How do I back up my e-mail messages?
- Why are emails getting bounced or failing to be delivered?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP, and which one should I use?
- How do I flush my cache of old domain data?
- How do I access my email with a desktop application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I integrate my Aarfie email with my Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or other email service?
- How do I access my email with an iPhone or mobile device?