What payment methods does Aarfie accept?
Aarfie uses the world’s most trusted payment gateway PayPal to process all payments online. The PayPal gateway will accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments.
No other payment methods are accepted.
Please refer to our Payment policies for more information.
Paying By Card
If you are presented with the PayPal account login interface at the payment gateway, but you wish to pay with your Card, click the Don’t have a PayPal account? link to display the Card payment interface.
PayPal is the most recognised and trusted payment gateway in the world. More importantly, it is the most secure method of payment for you, because:
- PayPal uses the highest available level of security and encryption to protect your payment data
- Aarfie does not see or store any of your financial details
This provides you with complete control and freedom. You can hold any payment or cancel subscriptions at any time; all independent of Aarfie.
Last Modified: 19th May, 2011
Other ‘Accounts and Services’ Articles...
- Aarfie Custom Web Development and Maintenance is Discontinued
- How do I cancel my Aarfie subscription?
- What is the difference between Aarfie Maintenance and Support?
- How do I fix a failed subscription charge?
- How do I update my payment details?
- I have not received confirmation or delivery of my order?
- What are Aarfie's rates?
- What do Aarfie's plans cost?
- What is the Domain Plan?
- What is the Site Plan?
- How do I customise my web space?
- How do I allocate my domain management to Aarfie?
- Will Aarfie create or customise my web space content?
- Can I change the PayPal account used for my Aarfie subscription?
- How do I transfer my domain registration to Aarfie?