What are Aarfie’s rates?
Project Rate: $50.00 per hour
This rate applies to all non-quoted project work as well as maintenance work carried out for customers that are not hosted on the Aarfie platform.
Maintenance Rate: $30.00 per hour
This rate applies to all maintenance work for customers hosted on the Aarfie platform. Refer to the support article What is the difference between Aarfie Maintenance and Support? for more information.
Aarfie will adjust the above rates from time to time in response to shifts in the market and the costs of business. Any amendment to the rates shall automatically be effective on the date that the amendment is published in this article. It is the customer’s responsibility to return to this article from time to time to review the most current rates. Aarfie does not and will not assume any obligation to notify you of changes to the rates. Refer to our Pricing and Fees policy for more information.
Last Modified: 28th December, 2010
Other ‘Accounts and Services’ Articles...
- Aarfie Custom Web Development and Maintenance is Discontinued
- How do I cancel my Aarfie subscription?
- What is the difference between Aarfie Maintenance and Support?
- How do I fix a failed subscription charge?
- How do I update my payment details?
- I have not received confirmation or delivery of my order?
- What do Aarfie's plans cost?
- What is the Domain Plan?
- What is the Site Plan?
- How do I customise my web space?
- How do I allocate my domain management to Aarfie?
- Will Aarfie create or customise my web space content?
- Can I change the PayPal account used for my Aarfie subscription?
- What payment methods does Aarfie accept?
- How do I transfer my domain registration to Aarfie?