From the Users menu you can edit your profile and change your password. Note that current and accurate profile information is required, and your site will not go live until this information has been entered.
It is recommended that you set up a Gravatar (a global personalised icon) for your user e-mail address as this will be displayed with any comments you make on your site or any other Gravatar-enabled sites. To do so visit the Gravatar Web Site.
If your site has multiple-users enabled, you can also manage and add users from the Users menu. These users can access your admin area to contribute to blogs etc. Their access can be limited by defining their role as Subscriber, Contributor, etc. (for more information refer to Roles and Capabilities).
For more information on how to use the above and additional controls in the Users menu, please use the contextual help links provided at the top right of the controls that you wish to know more about.
Last Modified: 23rd February, 2011
Other ‘Web Site’ Articles...
- An introduction to your Web Site
- Dashboard Menu
- Pages Menu
- Posts Menu
- Comments Menu
- Media Menu
- Appearance Menu
- Tools Menu
- Settings Menu
- How do I upload and insert images?
- How do I assign a menu to a theme location?
- How do I add a slide show to my web site?
- How do I insert a video into my web site content?
- How do I add a newsletter subscription form to my Web Site?
- Can I install themes and plugins on an Aarfie Web Site?