Depending upon your site set up, your admin area may not include a Tools menu. In this case, you should skip the following content and proceed to the next support article.
The Tools main-menu provides you with useful tools for your site.
The Tools > Admin Links provides quick links to any external admin areas available for your site, e.g. e-mail admin, shop admin, etc.
For more information on how to use the above and additional controls in the Tools menu, please use the contextual help links provided at the top right of the controls that you wish to know more about.
Last Modified: 22nd February, 2011
Other ‘Web Site’ Articles...
- An introduction to your Web Site
- Dashboard Menu
- Pages Menu
- Posts Menu
- Comments Menu
- Media Menu
- Appearance Menu
- Users Menu
- Settings Menu
- How do I upload and insert images?
- How do I assign a menu to a theme location?
- How do I add a slide show to my web site?
- How do I insert a video into my web site content?
- How do I add a newsletter subscription form to my Web Site?
- Can I install themes and plugins on an Aarfie Web Site?