I have not received confirmation or delivery of my order?
All order correspondence is sent to your PayPal e-mail address, please check that address and your spam folder before contacting Aarfie Support.
Please allow 2 to 3 business days for an Aarfie team member to contact you regarding delivery of your order.
You should receive a PayPal receipt for your order shortly after you have completed your payment. This should be considered your official order confirmation, and the Transaction ID or Subscription ID on this receipt should be used as the reference number in any correspondence regarding your order.
Aarfie will only send out a separate confirmation e-mail message where the initial order fulfillment process is automated (e.g. a Big Cartel theme without installation).
In most cases, your order will be manually processed by a member of our small team. This includes, but is not limited to, orders for Big Cartel themes with installation, Web Pages and Web Sites.
Last Modified: 5th May, 2011
Other ‘Accounts and Services’ Articles...
- Aarfie Custom Web Development and Maintenance is Discontinued
- How do I cancel my Aarfie subscription?
- What is the difference between Aarfie Maintenance and Support?
- How do I fix a failed subscription charge?
- How do I update my payment details?
- What are Aarfie's rates?
- What do Aarfie's plans cost?
- What is the Domain Plan?
- What is the Site Plan?
- How do I customise my web space?
- How do I allocate my domain management to Aarfie?
- Will Aarfie create or customise my web space content?
- Can I change the PayPal account used for my Aarfie subscription?
- What payment methods does Aarfie accept?
- How do I transfer my domain registration to Aarfie?