How do I update my payment details?
Aarfie does not handle or store your payment details, so updating your payment source is done completely via your PayPal account.
Updating Your Subscription Funding Source
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile in the main menu at the top of the page (or in the profile logo drop down click Profile and settings).
- Click My Money
- Click update next to the Bank Account or Card that you need to update.
- Click Edit then edit or add new details as required.
- Click Save when you have finished updating your details.
Check Your Subscription Status
- From the My Money section described above click update next to My Preapproved Payments.
- Click the title of your Aarfie subscription.
- Check Subscription Funding Source is set correctly.
- If you need to correct your Subscription Funding Source, click Update Information at the bottom of the page.
Last Modified: 5th January, 2015
Other ‘Accounts and Services’ Articles...
- Aarfie Custom Web Development and Maintenance is Discontinued
- How do I cancel my Aarfie subscription?
- What is the difference between Aarfie Maintenance and Support?
- How do I fix a failed subscription charge?
- I have not received confirmation or delivery of my order?
- What are Aarfie's rates?
- What do Aarfie's plans cost?
- What is the Domain Plan?
- What is the Site Plan?
- How do I customise my web space?
- How do I allocate my domain management to Aarfie?
- Will Aarfie create or customise my web space content?
- Can I change the PayPal account used for my Aarfie subscription?
- What payment methods does Aarfie accept?
- How do I transfer my domain registration to Aarfie?