How do I get a new e-mail address?
Your Aarfie account includes up to 9 unique e-mail addresses at your domain. To get a new e-mail address, simply e-mail your Aarfie contact or contact Aarfie Support and let us know the new @your_domain.com addresses you would like. For clarity, please list your e-mail addresses. For example:
Once we receive your request, we will schedule account set up for you and and send you the access details when ready. Please allow up to two business days for this process to take place.
Last Modified: 24th December, 2010
Other ‘E-Mail’ Articles...
- How do I back up my e-mail messages?
- Why are emails getting bounced or failing to be delivered?
- Which desktop application should I use to read and manage my e-mail?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP, and which one should I use?
- How do I flush my cache of old domain data?
- How do I access my email with a desktop application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I integrate my Aarfie email with my Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or other email service?
- How do I access my email with an iPhone or mobile device?