How do I edit my PayPal customer service message?
Having a dispute filed against you via the PayPal system can freeze your access to funds and cause issues with your business cash flow. As an important step in preventing this, we strongly recommend that you customise your Customer Service Message to encourage your customers to contact you directly to resolve disputes.
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click Profile in the navigation menu at the top of the page
- Click My selling tools in the left navigation bar
- Locate Customer service message in the Getting paid and managing my risk section and click the associated Update link
- Enter your custom message
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page
Last Modified: 10th March, 2011