How do I access my email?
You can access and manage your email with your webmail interface using a web browser on any computer or mobile internet device. To log in to your webmail go to the ‘webmail’ sub-domain of your web site, i.e.
replacing “your_domain.com” with your web site’s domain name.
Your log in username and password is provided by Aarfie Support.
For security, it is strongly recommended that you change your password, via your webmail interface, to a personalised and private password when you first log in. You may be prompted to change your password when you first log in. If not, follow the steps below:
- Click the gear icon (i.e. Settings) in the tool bar
- Navigate to the My Settings > Account Settings controls
- Click the User tab
- Enter your new password in the New Password field
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm Password field
- Click the Save button located above the settings
Note that as soon as the password is changed in the webmail interface your new password is applied globally. You will need to use the new password when you next log in to your webmail and also update your password in your email desktop application account settings (if applicable – see below).
Use The Help Link – Explore Your Extra Tools
A help link is provided at the top right of your webmail controls. Use this link to view extra instructions and details about the webmail controls you are using.
Your webmail controls include extra tools for managing email auto responders & filters, contacts, tasks and more. You can explore these controls as needed and use the help link to learn more about using them.
Avoid Forwarding Your Email
Forwarding your Aarfie email to other email services can cause delivery issues and even result in your Aarfie email address being blacklisted for spam. Only use forwarding when there is no other option. Refer to the next section of this article to correctly integrate your Aarfie email with your existing email service.
Integrate Your Aarfie Email With A Cloud Email Service
If you have a cloud email service like Gmail or Outlook, you can easily integrate your Aarfie email with it. This allows you to send and receive all of your emails from your single familiar cloud webmail area and brings all of your cloud service tools and benefits to your Aarfie email.
To correctly integrate your Aarfie email with your preferred cloud email service, refer to How do I integrate my Aarfie email with my Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or other email service?
Managing Email Storage Space
If you have integrated your Aarfie email with your preferred cloud email service (see previous section of this support article), then your storage capacity is provided at your cloud email service. Typically these services have very large capacity. However, if you have not set this service to automatically delete email from your Aarfie account after retrieving it, you will still need to check your Aarfie webmail from time to time as detailed below.
Your Aarfie email provides you with 1GB of storage space per account. Based on user averages, 1GB equates to roughly 40,000 to 90,000 email messages. With this in mind:
- Keep an eye on your account disk space usage, listed on your webmail Today Page and detailed in the Reports section
- Periodically back up old email messages to your computer (most users should only need to do this once every one or two years) – see – and then delete them from your server to free up disk space
- Upgrade your email service if required – contact Aarfie support for details
Managing Email on Desktop and Mobile Device Applications
While you can perform all of your email management via your webmail interface, you may prefer to use a desktop and / or mobile device application. Please refer to support articles:
Last Modified: 8th October, 2013
Other ‘E-Mail’ Articles...
- How do I get a new e-mail address?
- How do I back up my e-mail messages?
- Why are emails getting bounced or failing to be delivered?
- Which desktop application should I use to read and manage my e-mail?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP, and which one should I use?
- How do I flush my cache of old domain data?
- How do I access my email with a desktop application?
- How do I integrate my Aarfie email with my Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or other email service?
- How do I access my email with an iPhone or mobile device?