How do I access my email with an iPhone or mobile device?
Have you integrated your Aarfie email with a cloud email service?
If you have integrated your Aarfie email with a cloud email service like Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo, do not refer to the following sections of this support article.
Instead, please refer to the last section Set up complete of the support article How do I integrate my Aarfie email with my Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or other email service?
You can access your email on your mobile device by logging in to your webmail – at http://webmail.your-domain.com – via your device’s web browser. Clicking the mobile interface link at the log in screen will change your webmail interface to a mobile friendly format.
Mobile Email Application
Most smart mobile devices ship with an email application installed. You can add your email account to a mobile email application by applying the POP or IMAP settings detailed in the support article
iPhone and iPad
To configure the Mail application on an Apple device:
- Open the Settings application
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account…
- Tap Other
- Tap Add Mail Account
- Enter your account information – refer to the POP or IMAP settings detailed in How do I access my email with a desktop application?
- Tap Next
- Tap Save when all steps are compeleted
You can add additional email accounts by repeating the steps above.
Last Modified: 1st May, 2013
Other ‘E-Mail’ Articles...
- How do I get a new e-mail address?
- How do I back up my e-mail messages?
- Why are emails getting bounced or failing to be delivered?
- Which desktop application should I use to read and manage my e-mail?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP, and which one should I use?
- How do I flush my cache of old domain data?
- How do I access my email with a desktop application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I integrate my Aarfie email with my Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or other email service?