Depending upon your site set up, your admin area may not include a Dashboard menu. In this case, you should skip the following content and proceed to the next support article.
Your Dashboard menu provides an overview area for your site and may include the following sections:
This Dashboard module provides information about your site resources and your Aarfie account. The amount of detail provided here will depend upon your site set up.
If your site includes a blog, you may have a QuickPress module on your dashboard that allows you to write quick posts for your site’s blog. This can be handy for writing brief status updates.
If your site includes a blog, you may have a Recent Comments module on your dashboard that allows you to quickly review and moderate the latest comments on your blog.
Last Modified: 2nd March, 2011
Other ‘Web Site’ Articles...
- An introduction to your Web Site
- Pages Menu
- Posts Menu
- Comments Menu
- Media Menu
- Appearance Menu
- Users Menu
- Tools Menu
- Settings Menu
- How do I upload and insert images?
- How do I assign a menu to a theme location?
- How do I add a slide show to my web site?
- How do I insert a video into my web site content?
- How do I add a newsletter subscription form to my Web Site?
- Can I install themes and plugins on an Aarfie Web Site?