Can I change the PayPal account used for my Aarfie subscription?
If you wish to use a different PayPal account for your Aarfie subscription:
- Cancel your subscription as detailed in the support article How do I cancel my Aarfie subscription?
- Within the next 24 hours you will receive a notice regarding your cancellation; follow the instructions provided in the notice to re-start your subscription with your alternative PayPal account
IMPORTANT: If you do not restart your subscription promptly after receiving your cancellation notice, your Aarfie services will be suspended and eventually deleted permanently.
Please note Aarfie’s Payment Policies. In particular, but not limited to, “There will be no refunds or credits for partial terms of service, or refunds for terms unused with an open account.”
Last Modified: 10th May, 2011
Other ‘Accounts and Services’ Articles...
- Aarfie Custom Web Development and Maintenance is Discontinued
- How do I cancel my Aarfie subscription?
- What is the difference between Aarfie Maintenance and Support?
- How do I fix a failed subscription charge?
- How do I update my payment details?
- I have not received confirmation or delivery of my order?
- What are Aarfie's rates?
- What do Aarfie's plans cost?
- What is the Domain Plan?
- What is the Site Plan?
- How do I customise my web space?
- How do I allocate my domain management to Aarfie?
- Will Aarfie create or customise my web space content?
- What payment methods does Aarfie accept?
- How do I transfer my domain registration to Aarfie?