The Appearance menu controls are used to make changes to your site’s layout. The available sub-menus will depend upon your site’s set up.
The Appearance > Widgets controls are used to organise, add or remove items in the widget areas of your website. The location of your widget areas will be described in this section, and will most commonly include a sidebar on your blog pages.
The Appearance > Menus controls are used to manage the links that are included in your public navigation menus.
For more information on how to use the above and additional controls in the Appearance menu, please use the contextual help links provided at the top right of the controls that you wish to know more about.
Last Modified: 24th February, 2011
Other ‘Web Site’ Articles...
- An introduction to your Web Site
- Dashboard Menu
- Pages Menu
- Posts Menu
- Comments Menu
- Media Menu
- Users Menu
- Tools Menu
- Settings Menu
- How do I upload and insert images?
- How do I assign a menu to a theme location?
- How do I add a slide show to my web site?
- How do I insert a video into my web site content?
- How do I add a newsletter subscription form to my Web Site?
- Can I install themes and plugins on an Aarfie Web Site?